I am looking forward to meeting my referral in about 11 days. Yes, that's right, mom and I are scheduled to arrive in Bishkek on September 19th in the early AM. That means we are leaving on the 17th.
My head has been in the clouds for the past 10 days. I am mixed with so many emotions - joy and excitement mixed with worry, fear of the unknown, and uncertainty. It is so hard and also difficult to not have any control during this entire process.
I'm sorry that I cannot say more at this time. But as soon as I can, you will hear it here! I'll post before we leave and in the meantime, please send positive waves my way as I prepare for my journey to meet the little one that could be my daughter.

Copyright © GWenger 07
Thank you GW for this lovey picture and well wishes.
6 comments:
You're on your way!!! Oh to be a fly on the wall when you first meet this sweet young thing in person...priceless, I'm sure.
Congrats again! (It's k8c from sofa here.) I've got you bookmarked now. ;>
Congrats! You've been holding out on us. That is so exciting. I can't wait until you can share more. Have fun planning.
Congratulations again!! I must say, I'm sooo jealous about the Kate Spade diaper bag. I got vetoed out of that one (and the Coach one too).
How do you think Fendi will handle the little one? We have a yorkie and have been testing other peoples kids on him. So far so good, but then again, they go home :)
So excited for you!!!!! This little one is a cutie and I can't wait for you to meet her!!!!
Thank you all!!
yorkiemom - I got the Kate Spade at the new oulet that opened recently.
As for Fendi...I'm sure he won't love the idea, but I do have enough love for both. Honestly, since he is older, he probably can't be bothered. I do know he doesn't love little people or toddlers...they are too quick for him, plus he has never really been around babies or kids throughout his life. He truly has been spoiled only child ;)
Post a Comment