Wednesday, April 23, 2008

May I brag just a little?

Below are images from the month of April. I posted them in order with the earliest on top thru the most recent pics taken tonight just prior to bedtime. Thanks for indulging me just a little ;) Enjoy!




THANK YOU to my dear friend, Jim, for installing this gate at my stairs. Tonight I quickly saw it's value. Noli was playing in her room while I prepared her bottle before bedtime, and she crawled out of her bedroom and into the hallway. I saw her in the hallway and called to her. I kept preparing her bottle and not more than a moment or two later, she was standing at the gate. I quickly grabbed the camera and told her to hold on tight and smile for mommy. Is she a little show off or what?? I heart Little Squirt.


16 comments:

Jim said...

Simply incredible that little Noli! I'm sure glad we got that gate up...

yorkiemom said...

She is absolutely beautiful and growing up so fast!!

Jeanne said...

What a darling girl! So glad to see your baby home and happy. We are using the same agency as you did. Thanks for having this blog--it helps those of us still in process, too.

Lisa Brotherton said...

Jackie, She truly is a beautiful baby! I think my fav of these is her scrunched look in the sunshine. LOL!
When I need a pick-me-up and a "why am I dragging my family through this scary IA process" moments; all I have to do is see Nola's amazing face...
She SO belongs with you. And it assures me that my girl will be waiting on me to bring her home too.
So, Thank you for sharing and you have earned bragging rights!
Lisa B

Hilary Marquis said...

What a big girl! Do I see curl in her hair???

Margaret and Tom said...

Oh Jackie, that first picture by the gate is just classic. I can just see her saying "cheese" and thinking "darn, she caught me :) in the act". She just has the perfect hair with a little curl doesn't she? What a beauty she will be!!

Margaret and Tom said...

I do love that one of her scrunched up nose too :)

Anonymous said...

She is getting to be such a big girl...look at her standing at the gate! Are those curls? She is so beautiful, thank you for sharing some new pics!

Pamela said...

SOOOOOO CUTE! Love the pics at the gate...her muscle development is really coming along!

Must be something with friends named Jim this week...my friend, Jim, helped with with Tulla Belle's crib on Sunday. Gotta love the Jims!

Rachel said...

AHH!! How CUTE IS SHE??!! I am so nervous to have two mobile children, but excited for this stage too. LOVE the pics!

Maria said...

You have THE MOST BEAUTIFUL little girl. She is making so much progress and growing up too quickly. She has the cutest little nose and mouth and those curls are too cute too. Thanks for "sustaining" me with some pictures. Hopefully, soon, I'll have pix of my own "little squirt".

Gen 's Family Story said...

I love your little girl!!! Are you sure you don't want to come to MN where it's snowing out today? I think I have clothes for Nola to wear! I know she looks big in those pics but I know she is just a peanut!! I love her hair, coming in nicely:)

Allison said...

She is beautiful!! Loved the scrunched up nose. And how in the world can you tell her no when she smiles at you like that?!?!

Bex said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!
I heart little squirt, too!

Mala said...

Oh my, she just keeps getting cutier and cutier!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been on yours many times. You have such a beautiful baby girl & you can definitely see the happiness in her sweet cheeks! I love to check in and see how she is doing....it really helps get me through this & know someday (hopefully soon) our baby girl will be home as well!