I have so much going on and such a busy week. Not only am I working, but I also have to plan a first b-day party for Noli. I wasn't sure if I would do anything for her special day and then this weekend I woke up and made the decision to share her special day with family and close friends.
As for my day, it's just another ordinary day, really. Nothing special planned at the moment. My family and I will go out to dinner at one of my favorite dining establishments (probably this weekend or next) and celebrate. Other than that, I will do some reflecting on this past year and think about the fabulous future that I am sharing with my daughter and family and friends.
I'll close this entry by posting a few quotes shared by a friend on one of my previous birthdays-
'Age is something that doesn't matter unless you are a cheese'. (author unknown)
'The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slow, and lie about your age'. (Lucille Ball)
Love to all!
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Dear Friend!! Relax and smile-enjoy your first birthday as a MOM!!
love,
Gen and the C's
Happy birthday, Jackie! Go get yourself a cup cake on the way home from work. Or a pint of your favorite ice cream. Do something sweet just for you. You deserve it.
Hugs-
Suzanne
I wish I could be there, I'd sing Happy Birthday to You. It wouldn't be pretty, but it would be the thought that counts. I hope you have cake (eat some for me too!. I hope you have the best day ever!! BIG Cyberhug!
Happy Birthday!! We hope to see you soon in good ole' South Florida!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday to two fabulous girls!!
Happy birthday my friend!! Since they are inevitable, we might as well enjoy them to the fullest!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, J!!!!
I wish I would have known yesterday!
I hope your day was amazing. You deserve it!
Post a Comment