Today marks the one year anniversary of the day I met my daughter-to-be. What I'm sharing are 14 dates with Baby Diana. So...take a slightly longer than 7-minute (2 songs) break, grab a beverage of choice, click that 'play' button, and enjoy the music!

13 comments:
It's so kewel to see how much she has changed and grown since those first few days.
Contrats on this milestone!
J
Weeping. I'm weeping. But I was smart, and made sure my Kleenex box was close at hand before pressing Play. Such great pictures and videos, Jackie. I can't believe that was a whole year ago. Thanks for sharing with us on the anniversary. Oh, and I LOVE the music ;-)
-Suzanne
Oh my! For me a tearjerker! Not only watching you meet precious little Noli but remembering my own meeting in those very spots!
Will we ever forget walking those green gates the first day!!???
Beautiful video, thanks for doing it.
An absolute beauty she is! Thanks for sharing. What a wonderfully done tribute befitting the momentuous meeting of mother and daughter. May you each bring happiness to the other for a lifetime!
SueD
All I can say is WOW!!!
The pictures are awesome, not only can you see how much you fall in love with Noli, but how much Noli falls in love with her Mama...
Happy Anniversary! What wonderful memories
You did a great work of love putting this together, from the songs to the pics to the video! It was very very tender. I'm so glad we can share together the sights of the orphanage. I'll have to copy some of the clips while visiting for Phoebe so she knows where she stayed. Amazing to see the differences and similarities that make Nola the beauty she is!
Jackie~ That was so beautiful it brought me to tears. =) What an amazing journey to your daughter. I can't wait to follow your footsteps.
Here's to another wonderful memorable year!!
LOVE IT! She has been beautiful from the beginning. I can't believe it's been a year, it has gone by so fast. Hope to see you guys again soon :)
WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!! What a fabulous video. OMGOSH, loved it all the way through (though my fav pic was in the beginning where she was giving you that crazy look!)
What a beautiful way to remember those special days! Noli was and is so adorable!
Jackie,
That is so so beautiful!!!
With all the time I spend pouring over Olivia's photos, I should try and make my own.
Were you able to burn it onto a DVD when done?
I thoroughly enjoyed that, even sans beverage. Thank you for putting that together and sharing.
Ivy
I just had to come back and watch again. It's just an amazing transformation in 14 short days. Incredible.
Post a Comment