Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2008 Christmas Pictures

Christmas Tree (much prettier in person)


Christmas Photo Shoot (never before seen images)




Onkel Mike w/Noli

Michael and Mom (Omi)


collecting leaves


Noli & Tante Moni



new pots and pans


helping Onkel Mike build a shelf

picking apples from the tree

12 comments:

Jim said...

Oh, how major cute!! Thanks for sharing all of these!

Ivy Lee said...

Those photos of Noli are precious. She is beautiful and it looks like she enjoyed the holidays!

Maria said...

Absolutely adorable little wee one!!! She gets cuter every day.

Anonymous said...

Ooo...love the new header! These pictures are all awesome- hard to go wrong with such an adorable subject.

Gen 's Family Story said...

How fun!! As always simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!!!

Jeanne said...

What a little darling!

Amy, Jeff, LM, SC, & Ashton said...

just gorgeous.. i love the new "top" of your blog w/ the B/W photos! you are really talented! happy new year, and thanks for sharing Nola's holiday adventures! Amy

Hilary Marquis said...

Could she get any cuter? Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Love the new blog look too :)

Margaret and Tom said...

Love the pictures...Milana would love her new pot and pan set. She just looks like a little doll in that Christmas dress and shoes!

Kimberly said...

HI Jackie - I found your blog from a comment you just posted on my blog (thank you! I love getting comments ) I think we're both part of the Yahoo Singles Kyrg group - I'm so excited you found me so I could find you! What an adorable daughter you have! I look forward to following along!
Kimberly

Mala said...

Absolutely beautiful photos!!!!!!!!