Monday, April 30, 2007

Faces of Fendi

It recently occurred to me that I haven't shared much about the furbaby in my house - the apple of my eye, cutie petutie, my baby boy - Fendi. Fendi was born on October 15th, 1991 and we've been together since he was 7 weeks old. Yes, he's almost 16 years old!!

This dog has filled my life with more joy than I could ever express. He is such a good boy and doing so well despite his age and diagnosis of chronic renal failure in March, 2005. Our lives changed back then and he requires daily TLC, but I will do almost anything for this dog as long as he feels good and suffers no pain.

So, here he is, my boy, Fendi - aka: Fendikins, Fender Bender, Baby Boy, Honey Bunches, Baby Face, Tiger...

Aren't I cute?
Hurry and snap the picture, will ya?!
Sleeping Beauty comes in all forms ;)
Christmas 2006 (I was a good boy!)

5 comments:

Jim said...

Almost...but not quite...as cute as his mommy!!! :-)

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Cute dog! Glad to find your blog.

Michelle said...

So excited to find your blog - you are so brave to have a garage sale...I tried to have one once in 2002 and could not handle it. Someone tried to haggle me down from $0.50 to $0.25 for a book. I totally lost it and shouted that's it garage sale's over and shut it down! Can't wait to follow your journey!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute pooch!!!!

OK, any updates?

Jackie said...

Yes, my boy is definately a charmer and knows how to work me. Or maybe I'm just too much of a softy for puppy dog eyes ;)

Michelle - the garage sale was a must. It was a good exercise since it forced me to part with things and in the process I made a few dollars and bought a crib and mattress. Yayyy!! I did have someone who bargained me down just like you. I had to count to ten at that point...