Answer: No and No
The only items ready to be packed are the things I'm bringing for Little Squirt and a few things I'm leaving for the orphanage. That's not so bad, right?
I'm definitely not ready to go at this moment, but I will be ready on Friday. Today will be spent running around picking up some last minute items and cleaning the house (joy). I'll start the formal packing tomorrow.
I'm doing ok, and despite the craziness over the past 2 weeks I am very much looking forward to sitting on that airplane, jet setting to Central Asia and reuniting with my Dianochka. I just cannot wait to see and hold her. Mostly, I cannot wait to start our life together.
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
7 comments:
I'm very excited that you're about to go get the Squirt! Very soon you'll get struck by the feeling that everything you've experienced over the past few years was totally worth it...and you'll re-live it each time you look into Nola's eyes.
There is indeed much to be thankful for at this time of year and especially this one! Safe travels!
i'm new to your blog, and i've been so moved by your journey. wishing you the best trip - there and back - EVER!
Good luck with the packing and have a safe and uneventful trip.
I can't wait to see more Little Squirt pictures and hear about your adventures!
Happy Thanksgiving
2 days to go! I am so excited for you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and an even happier weekend with LS :)
BESTEST wishes to you for a relaxing journey there and a lovey journey home with your daughter!
I'm so happy for you!!! What a way to start the holidays! We weren't ready either in those mundane ways, but your heart is so ready!!!
Bon Voyage:) and enjoy your Thanksgiving, even if you do have to clean, I am cleaning too after my paint disaster:)
Aack! I just checked your clock, and you have less than one day to go! 23 hours and 22 minutes. I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow and into the next. I hope your flights are pieces of cake. And I hope all goes without a hitch in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan.
Safe travels=
Suzanne
Post a Comment