Sunday, August 10, 2008

These are a few of her favorite things...

Nola's top 10 (for now ;)
  1. favorite game: 'I'm gonna get you'
  2. 2nd favorite game: peek-a-boo
  3. strawberries
  4. 'Teddy' stuffed animal
  5. 'Lambie Boo' at bedtime
  6. Earth's Best Organic Letter of the Day cookies in very vanilla - YUM! (I like them, too)
  7. 'Better Together' by Jack Johnson
  8. laughing hysterically while being tickled
  9. AUTHENTIC remote controls, cell phones, laptops & mouse
  10. Omi & Tante Moni

Today, August 10th (14.5 mos)

7 comments:

Hilary Marquis said...

Ohh...I miss you guys!

Maria said...

She is just as beautiful as ever. If you get a chance, email me and let me know what she's weighing now. I'm curious as I think Ellie might be a small one as well. Do you remember if they cut Noli's hair while she was there? I think E's hair got a serious cut since we were there. Oh well... cooler for her, eh? Hugs to Noli!! Hope you are well.

Jim said...

And Noli is among my favorites, too!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun...we will have to check out the book and the cookies...since Miss Noli recommends them. Kenzie is enjoying the yogurt bites Nola introduced us to! She is stunning as usual (notice how most people choose beautiful or divine or stunning to describe her...cute doesnt even touch it...you are in a world of trouble, lady!) Hey, check out my blog...I gave you an award (except you are already out of hibernation, anyway).

Pamela said...

Excellent top 10 list!

Good talking with you today...thanks for being a great friend!

Pamela

Suzanne said...

Gah! She's too much. I have strawberry plants in my back yard if you two ever feel like coming over for a visit.

-Suzanne

Gen 's Family Story said...

Cutest little girl on the block!