Yup, another special adoption day (a few weeks ago)! On this day in 2007 we were jetsetting from Almaty, Kazakhstan to Miami, FL. Here is Nola just prior to touchdown. Isn't she cute?
It truly seems like just yesterday that my baby came home. Here are some shots from this same date 2 years later.
10 comments:
we just celebrated getting our son two years ago on Jan. 2nd. It is always such a special time to celebrate!
She has the most AWESOME hair!! I love her!
Yummy pictures!
J
She's such a beautiful child!
I love that hair! She is just stunning...then and now!!! What great memories I have of even just READING your blog back then and thinking what a beautiful girl she was, and being so very excited for you! I remember I checked it every morning for an update!
Happy 2nd Family day!! Yahoo! She is just stunningly beautiful. Truly. She has child model, college education paid for written all over her!! It's been great knowing you and hard to believe she is home with you 2 years already!! :) I am sure you had a fun celebration of your little peach :)
How is it that her hair is so LONG?
Look at beautiful Nola!
I can't believe how long her hair is now! Great pictures! Congrats on 2 years!! What did you do to celebrate? You know, reading your blog really gave me the confidence to "go for it" back in Dec. 2007, as that is when I was just starting with KG.
just catching up here, time goes so fast, and they are growing up so quick!!!Savor these pics and the joy she brings you! She is such an amazing looking and wonderful child, how can you be so lucky!!
Post a Comment