Little Miss turned 3 on May 25th and had her very first haircut 3 days later. Three is magical -- so much growth and sassiness (more on that in another blog). All in all, she did great - better than I ever imagined. Not one cry despite one of the images you'll see shortly, though she did wear a serious face for the event ;) We went here for her first haircut where she received a certificate with some of her hair for a keepsake. We cut a good 2 inches, and kept the bangs long. The girl just doesn't like hair in her face or on her forehead. (press the arrow - the video is a short 2 minutes & 10 seconds)
6 comments:
What a Trooper she was, such a good girl.
She was such a Trooper, what a good girl.
for some reason i can't see the video but can't wait to see the new look :)
Hmmm, Amy ... for a few weeks I also couldn't view video clips on other blogs. Then I updated my flash player or something, and that seemed to fix my issue.
She is hands down the most (well, second most only to my Ellie *smile*) beautiful girl in the world!! I just love her pouty lips and sweet smile!
She is gorgeous! What a trooper!
Post a Comment